Friday - Saturday from 11:30AM to 5:00PM
specialization in dietry counseling of all metabolic syndromes ie diabetes, and management ,cardiac,pregnant and lactating ,cancer and weight management programes,pocd etc
quiona cereal based grains Very effective in diabetes, weight lods people and heart patients as low in cholestrol has moderate glycemic index
DiabeticFood puramid very effective for diabetes about the amount of Foods to be consumed chosding all food groups in the pyramid
Simple and easy hacks to increase your metabolism which helps in maintaining fitter and healthier body
1 water before every meals is a good start to kick start ur metabolism in a significant way.
2green tea is a very good source of antioxidant helps to loose fat from abdomen
Fibrous fruits and vegetables to ensure to keep u full and prevents you from constipation
4 lentils lentils help to burn calories faster
Why is Proper Nutrition Important?
Are nutrition and health related? Is healthy eating important? Of course!
Like a finely-tuned racing car, your body needs the right fuel (food) and regular maintenance (exercise, lifestyle and mental attitude) to achieve its true health potential. Nothing is more important than healthy eating!
Put in the wrong fuel or let it go without regular use and there's no way it can deliver its full power and performance. Without healthy eating, your body's engine will cough, splutter and eventually stall.
MAINTAINING A BALANCED DIET BY HEALTHY EATING CAN:
• Give you vitality and energy for life
• Help you stay at a weight that's right for you
• Boost your immune system
• Improve sports performance
• Delay the effects of aging
• Keep you active and fit into old age
• Help beat tiredness and fatigue
• Protect teeth and keep gums healthy
• Enhance your ability to concentrate and possible alter mood
• Ward off serious illnesses like heart disease, certain cancers, mature-age onset diabetes, and gallbladder disease